Monday, January 12, 2009

No Secret Here

Okay so it's no secret that our family are all major Red Sox fans. I've never been a huge baseball fan, but Michael has turned me and I'm addicted. It is so fun to have a team to cheer for that you really care about. Our children have been brainwashed as well and know that the "Red Sox ROCK" and the "Yankees are stinkee" (Sorry to all you Yankee fans!)
Everyone got new Red Sox gear for Christmas and Haley got a new bat for T-ball so we had to get a few pictures. If you ask Haley--Summer is for swimming, Fall is for Halloween, Winter is for Christmas, and Spring is for BASEBALL!

7 comments:

Marylin said...

I am with you YANKEES ARE BAD!!! BLAH!! That is so cute that they are all so into it as well! Love all the gear!

Unknown said...

Don't apologize to Yankee Fans - they get what they deserve. We're teaching Sophie how to say "Go Red Sox, boooo Yankees!" Don't worry, she's got a Little Papi t-shirt and a blanket.

Shannon said...

They are so stinkin cute! Not much into baseball but still they are adorable.

kate said...

Agreed.. Red Sox it is! ;)

Lara said...

Cute! Kirk brought home hats from Fenway for my boys. They are the cutest Red Sox's hats ever. But my boys have never been much of hat wearers.

Rebekah said...

Ahhh! they are sooo cute!

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com