Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Hooray for Me!
It's official--Hunter has a baby book. This morning it consisted of 3 pages and it is finally looking like a scrapbook. I haven't scrapbooked since before Harmon was born. There just isn't enough time in the day, plus I'm finding it's not as much fun to do it alone. Before married life I had roommates to stay up all night with and it was just a party to spend tons of time on each page. Now there are way to many distractions. I am so proud of what I got done today though! The pages may not be as cute as I would like them to be, but at least the pictures are in an album to look at. Hopefully I'll get more done tomorrow, while Haley's at pre-school and Hunters at a friends. Poor Harmon may never have a baby book--everything is digital since he came along and I haven't had a single picture printed. Does anyone out there do the digital scrapbooking? I need some tips if you do! I think I'll treat myself to a couple Double Stuff Oreos, some milk, and watch The Biggest Looser. What a productive evening :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job Alleen! I agree with you scrapbooking just doesn't seem fun anymore. Distractions, kids, and kids.:) I'm hoping to do a baby book for Benson - we'll see what happens. I am becoming addicted to shutterfly! I chose the book size, background, how many pictures I want on a page and then you simply instert your pictures. I love how thin the books are compared to a traditional scrapbook and so far I am okay with the quality. I also have a friend who loves Heritage Makers but Shutterfly fits my budget. I don't have a computer program that I use, if you come across one that you like let me know. Have fun finishing your baby albums!!
I love Shutterfly. I have done a lot of books that way. I also have an online code good for a free 8x8 photo cover book. I have not tried it, but I got it from a reliable source. It has to be used by the end of February. When you check out just out this code in the coupon section. I am almost done with mine, so i will let you know if it works or not.
CK47-5VXB-GGWH-B2YXWS
I have been doing digital scrapboooking for a couple of years. I don't do it enough but I LOVE it! I use Photoshop Elements to put my pages together. There are TONS of free digital products out there that you can download. I'll send you an email with a list (I recently put a list together for Enrichement). Maybe we should get together next time we're both in the hometown and I can show you some stuff. LOVE YA!
Post a Comment