Saturday, April 25, 2009

Girls Day Out

I'm so slow posting this even though it was a fun time. On Wednesday Haley and I took a break for the afternoon to see Hannah Montana "The Movie." Haley has just become a Huge fan over the last few months. I've always been glad that she isn't into all that tween pop stuff, but I must say it doesn't bother me to bad now. The movie was super cute and I admit I got a bit teary in parts, maybe it was just the company though. I LOVE spending time with Haley, she is such a joy to be with and laugh with. When we left to go to the show she let me know that Dad is more fun than me and she was sad he wasn't going, but I think she just felt bad leaving him home. She got over it quickly and enjoyed having some alone time. It helped that she got to hold the big bag of popcorn and finish off my Diet Coke :)

We got to watch a little dance performance on Friday night and she did great! Her teacher told me that she is always front and center in class because she remembers all the dances the best. That makes me feel so good! It's always nice to know your kids are excelling at what they do!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com