Okay this is a strange thing to be excited about, but we just got some new mats for our suburban and I really like them. Michael had to talk me into buying them and they were more for him than me, but in the end I get to enjoy them most of the time. They are made by WeatherTech and fit perfectly! I really think they will be a good investment by saving the carpet from dirty little feet and spills. No matter how hard I try to keep messes out of the car, they always find a way in! I know it's silly, but I feel like our vehicle is an extension of our house and if it's dirty all the time it drives me CRAZY! Anyway, I highly recommend these mats. They are pretty much custom made for your vehicle and have great coverage with high sides to prevent spills from slopping up and onto the carpet. The extra money we spent on them is well worth it, seeing as I won't have to shampoo the carpets as often.

Another thing I just purchased that actually worked was a Pedegg. I'm sure you've seen these on TV and I'm always the skeptic, but I bought one on a whim and it worked really well. Hopefully it will keep working and you don't have to replace the blade every time. I hate my feet in the summer, they are always rough and cracking from wearing sandals. So I've had smooth feet for a few days and enjoying it so far. :)
2 comments:
I've been wanting to try that ped egg thing. Good to know it works. I think we've got the Henrie curse for cracked heels. My mom pulls out the industrial sander to get hers smooth.
Where did you get your floor mats? With my four boys, those might be a good investment for me too.
Post a Comment