Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduation

We've had lots of last days lately and last Friday was Haley's pre-school graduation. They did the cutest program and all the kids had a little speaking part. Haley's part was "January thru December all the months I remember" The programs was full of cute songs with actions and they each walked forward for their little certificate. It was only about 40 minutes long, which is perfect for that age and they were all so excited. Haley is sad not to see her friends and teachers, but is really excited for Kindergarten. I can't believe my baby is going to Kindergarten.
Emmy, Sophia, and Haley
We celebrated the day by going to lunch with friends--McDonalds of course--then came home and got our waterslide out. The kids played for hours in the water and loved every minute of it! Haley got to pick what she wanted for her graduation dinner and picked her favorite-Ribs. So we had a BBQ with ribs, corn on the cob, beans, and watermelon. Strawberry shortcake ended the evening, it was all so good! Haley thought it was cool to be the center of attention for the day and we don't mind celebrating her! She is growing up so fast!

This was the end of the day. I love it when they get this worn out!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com