Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last of the Lasts

Okay so I promise this is the last of the lasts (for Haley at least). We've had our last day of school, last T-ball game, and now this week is Haley's last dance class. She has absolutely loved dancing this year. Her teacher Ms. Brenda is the greatest. They have lots of performances throughout the year and learn lots of fun dances. Their final dance recital is this Thursday at 6:30 at the theatre at CSN on Cheyenne campus, so if anyone is bored and wants to come watch the CUTEST 5 year old do a few dances please come cheer her on. I think they are doing 4-5 dances, Haley is most excited about the Hoe-Down Throw Down (from Hannah Montana). She loves to perform and her teacher has said that in class Haley is always front and center because she remembers the dances really well. She is performing tomorrow at a Senior Citizen Center, which I'm excited about. It is a wonderful opportunity to do service and I hope Haley understands that.

Haley and Ms. Brenda


Trophy Day


Haley in the middle with her best buds Sophia and Emmy

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com