So we just spent the last 5 days with my family up in Utah. Michael had to stay home and work while we played, poor Michael! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to take off when I need to. My brother David and his wife Becky blessed their baby on Sunday and it was so fun to go and celebrate the special day with them. Lincoln is a cutie and getting so big already.
Since I went all that way I decided to stay with my parents for a few days and let the kids get spoiled rotten. We got back last night and are now in the detox phase. It usually takes about a week to get the kids back to normal after a few days with Grandma and Grandpa. They wear themselves down playing with cousins and staying up late. My brother Troy lives in Panguitch with his 4 kids so there is always someone to play with. Haley will be excited when my other brother David moves to Panguitch with his kids, so there will be even more cousins to play with. Haley has 4 cousins within a year of each other and it's crazy when they all get together. Crazy, but fun!
We tried to do as much as we could while we were there, but the weather didn't help out to much. We did drive up to the lake and throw some rocks in and watch the boats rock in the wind. The kids both picked a special rock to bring home and share with Dad, but they lost them later that day. Oh, well :) We also spent some time at the park and had lunch at the ranch. We even watched Konner and Brittney play ball (much different from the way we've been playing, but the kids had fun). I drug the kids with me shopping all the way home, I had to get Bunco prizes for tonight's big game. It's my turn to host and I'm afraid I want all the prizes. I better win! Overall it was a wonderful week of fun. I was VERY happy to sleep in my own bed last night and not have a kid in with me. I was also VERY happy to see Michael. We all missed him desperately and were excited to return home to him. I wish I had some pictures to show our fun trip, but I of course forgot the camera. Oh well, we'll be back up there soon!
-----On a side note, the Doctor called us while we were there and let me know that Haley's blood work came back and her Thyroid was TOTALLY out of wack, so back on the medicine we go. At least we know now, and hopefully she'll snap out of her tired phase and back to her happy self!
2 comments:
Fun. So David is moving to Panguitch? How come? It's crazy they have three. How about you? How is this pregnancy going for ya? You haven't said much. :)
welcome back. you are lucky to have parents close well semi close to hang out with. glad you had fun. sorry to hear about haleys out of whack thyroid.. darn it..
how are you feeling? im good 20 weeks.. 19 left
Post a Comment