Monday, June 15, 2009

Soccer Saturday


Saturday was Hunter's last soccer game and party. I haven't seen Hunt that excited since Christmas. He could have cared less about playing, he just wanted that TROPHY!! Haley has gotten 2 over the last few months, so it was now his turn. The party was at Mission Hills Park, so after hot dogs, watermelon, and of course trophies the kids played in the water. It was to cool for me, but the kids had a ball. It has been fun watching Hunter progress over the season. After the first game, I thought we had made a HUGE mistake and he just wasn't ready for organized sports, but in the end he had a great time and that's what is most important.

Because of the party, we missed an important family event. Thanks for understanding Eric and Jenny! We are so happy for you two! I hate the feeling of having to be in two places at once and sometimes those things are unavoidable. Family is very important to us weather it be extended family or our own little family.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That picture of him with his arms around the 2 other little boys just kills me, it's so cute! One of the best pictures you could ever have! Great job catching it!!!

Danielle said...

Alleen, The swimming lady in Michele Oehler. Her number is 566-1004. She is amazing! She lives down by the Black Mountain Golf Course. She always has rrom she says. Good Luck!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com