We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We stayed home and enjoyed some good ol fashioned family time. I realized this year we have a ton of traditions that keep us very busy, but I couldn't stop any of them! Christmas eve we had a delicious Ham dinner then opened a present (PJ's and a toy), watched Luke II, drove around looking at Christmas Lights, and got everything ready for Santa. He likes doughnuts and milk--and the reindeer like carrots left on the porch. The kids were so excited and couldn't wait to go to bed. Christmas morning it was fun to watch everyone open presents and we were all spoiled horribly!! We had breakfast with our friends the Wagstaffs, Hunts, and Alexanders. It was fun for the kids to share what they got with all their buddies. We had to go home after breakfast and finish opening presents, we actually overslept so we ran out of time. I had to beg the kids to get out of bed at 8:00. They'd sleep all day if they could. Anyway I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas like we did. I'm hoping the Christmas spirit lasts longer than usual, I just don't want to let it go this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment