One of my favorite traditions each year is going after our Christmas tree. I'm not sure why I enjoy it so much, it's cold and miserable usually, but we have a great time! We load up in several different cars and stop for Hot Chocolate on the way up the mountain, Grandpa loads up with other goodies so he can sit in the car with the little kids. I think everyone enjoys riding with Grandma and Grandpa so you can have their treats! This year we went up above Panguitch Lake and didn't expect to see any snow, but there was some on the ground and it started falling while we were out. My entire family was there and we had fun playing in the snow and watching all the cousins run crazy. For me this is when Christmas begins. We picked the perfect size tree and after the adventure of getting it home (on top of the Suburban) the kids had fun decorating it. We always make the tree we cut down the "Kids" tree and I get my fake one with my favorite ornaments.
No comments:
Post a Comment