I swear I just blinked and realized that my baby is 6 months old. He is growing up WAY to fast! I thank Heavenly Father every day for this cute little guy! Hayden is by far my happiest baby. All you have to do is look at him and you'll get a huge grin! To me 6 months is such a big milestone because in another 6 months he'll be walking and officially be a toddler instead of a baby. I'm good with him staying a baby for as long as possible though. As this is my journal of sorts I need a record of fun facts that I need to remember . . .
- He now has 2 teeth
- He LOVES his brothers and sister
- He likes to suck on his toes
- Loves the bathtub
- Loves to be naked
- Sleeps great in the car seat
- He's a very messy eater
- Hates green beans
- LOVES Bananas
- He is very ticklish! Arms, chin, belly, legs anywhere makes him giggle.
- Takes Long Naps
- Still likes to wake up every 3 hours at night for cuddles, but goes right back to sleep
5 comments:
I Agree!!! He is so adorable :)
He is cute Alleen! Hopefully I can meet him someday. :)
My little guy loves green beans but doesn't care for bananas. :)
All your boys look alike, very handsome!!
What a cutie!
Oh I definitely agree! He is soooo cute!
Post a Comment