Oh boy are we in trouble. Our little girl turns 6 and we realized she's a little diva. She's a little social butterfly with a TON of friends. I'm so happy for that, but boy are we in for it when she becomes a teenager. We did a little photo shoot today and she knew just what to do for the camera.

You can't see them very well, but one of Haley's favorite gifts for her birthday was getting her nails done by her Aunt Becky. The first 3 days all I heard was "Don't you just LUUUVE my nails?!?!" Oh and she was tapping them on everything! I LUUUVE this little girl!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Haley!! We love you lots!
She is so beautiful!
They really do grow up way too fast! Weren't her and Grace just born?? How did that happen that they are getting older and we are just staying young!!?? :)
Post a Comment