Monday, March 22, 2010

"The FEVER"

Okay, so I have some severe "Spring Fever!" The weather starts to warm up and I feel like it's new year's again and start making lists of things I want to do . . . .
  • plant a garden (I have a black thumb)
  • go shopping
  • purge lots of "stuff"
  • have a garage sale
  • get a hair cut
  • redecorate
  • plan a vacation
  • play at the park
  • watch baseball
  • ride my bike (that would be funny!)
  • take pictures (camera's broken)
  • date my husband
  • run (working on it, but not going so well)
  • buy new sunglasses & flip flops
  • get a tan

The only problem with this list is having the time, money, and energy to accomplish any of it. I'm sure the "fever" will be under control soon--since spring only lasts about a week here. Summer will be here soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your list! I wish I could have an extra 2-3 hours a day to accomplish the things on my list. Some money to buy some organizing shelves and baskets would be great too. :)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com