I admit that I am totally not above bribery. If it works I will use it to get what I want. Although sometimes I think the kids know how to work the system and I become a total pushover. For example, a simple trip to Costco--I told them if they were good they would get a hot dog and a drink when we were done shopping. Below you can see what we ended up with.
Can you say DISGUSTING?!?!?!
Okay, so I admit I really wanted these.
The problem is that they got the Hot dog and drink to. To make it even worse, they really weren't that great while shopping. See what I mean--I'm a PUSHOVER! Either that or they are just really Smart :)
1 comment:
I'm right there with you--my kids know how to work the system to their advantage.
I think the cookies were a great choice--for you!
Post a Comment