
Harm loved to run the bases after the game. He just wants to play to!

Here's Coach Mike handing out the MVP award for the game. Michael is an awesome coach and has become so attached to these kids. They all love him and there are some sad parents that he's not moving up to Rookies next year, but he's really enjoying the T-ball age.

Here's Hunter, the smallest kid on the team (cutest to :) I liked to call him my little bobblehead, that big helmet made him look like one as he ran the bases.

Surprisingly Haley really enjoyed playing catcher. She was good at it because she isn't afraid of the ball.

Here's a few of the kids waiting to find out who got the treasured "Game Ball"

Harm loved going to the ballpark, mostly to run wild and chase birds (which meant Mom was chasing him). He did stop a few times to cheer on his Big Brother & Sister.

What CUTE little Red Sox fans!

She's just so cute!

This was at our last game. Haley was excited to go to the party and Hunter was just tired. I think he was excited to so he got up at 6:30 that morning. He cheered up a few minutes later.

Haley, Aydan, and Ethan. these 3 have played together for 2 years and are good friends. We hope we can get them together again next year in the rookies. Aydan's Mom and I are planning his and Haley's wedding. I would totally approve!
No comments:
Post a Comment