So I'm not sure if I should cheer or cry. Today was the last day of Baseball for our Little League Season. We ended on a good note and a great game. It was a fun year and we made some great friends! Michael was emotional as he handed out trophies today, he has become so attached to these kids. He is so good with the kids and LOVES coaching. It's a good thing we have lots of boys, because he'll be doing it for a while. I'm sad it's over yet relieved at the same time, I'm sure everyone is sick of me whining about how hard it is to watch Harmon at the ballpark. He just wants to run everywhere and I guess I'm the overprotective type. I do love watching the kids play and seeing them get better with each game. Next spring seems so far away, but we'll have soccer to keep us busy. Many more pictures to come of the season and our party.
1 comment:
Red Sox pride, baby, woohoo!
Mary (obviously) ;)
Post a Comment