On Friday we slept in so we could catch up from our busy week. I think we finally had to pry the kids out of bed at 10:30 the next morning. I took the kids and my Mom and headed to St. George for my cousins wedding reception and Michael headed home to Henderson to play Softball. I thought he was crazy for driving all the way home and back that night, but he is dedicated to his team! My Dad was nice enough to let Michael take his truck back home, which means means Michael didn't have an important item that he needed. Keys. Yep, he was locked out of the house so he couldn't get his uniform or other necessities. Luckily he had gotten a new pair of pants for his birthday that were delivered while we were gone and he could wear those. I think he was most upset about the new bat he had been saving that was locked inside. I guess he needed a little excitement to get him fired up for the game. He made it back to Panguitch at about 4 in the morning.
My mom and I had a great time doing a little shopping and went to Red Lobster for lunch. The reception was really nice and it was fun to see some family that I don't see very often. It was a super busy day, but so fun to!
No comments:
Post a Comment