Wednesday Morning we woke up nice and early to clean up camp so we could prepare for a very special day. Michael's Birthday!!!!! What better way to celebrate than to spend the whole day playing with those you love most! We headed to Cedar City by way of Cedar Breaks so we could enjoy the view. Our big plan was to stop along the way and see the sights and get some fun pictures, but Harmon and Hunt were asleep within minutes so we just kept driving. (My Mom and Dad kept Hayden for us which was a big help!) Haley stayed awake to entertain us with the "I'm going on a trip" game. Isn't it funny how dumb games can make such wonderful memories. It was so fun to play and I think I remember everything :)
I'm going on a trip and I'm going to take . . . .
I'm going on a trip and I'm going to take . . . .
Apples
Bread
Carrots
Doughnuts
Earmuffs
Farts (Haley's choice)
Gloves
Hat
Igloo
Jelly Beans
Kite
Lion
Michael
Nachos
Octopus
Pineapple
Quiet
Rabbits
Sunscreen
Tennis Racket
Underwear (Haley's choice and she giggled every time she said it)
Violin
Wii
Xylophone
Yo Yo
Zebra
In Cedar we saw Toy Story 3 (LOVED IT!) and went out to dinner. Becky and her kids joined us for the movie and dinner and so did Cameron and Jessica. Haley was so excited to have the waiter sing Happy Birthday to Dad, but if you know Michael at all you'll know that I was threatened to not embarrass him! We did anyway and Haley was happy (Michael not so much )
It was such a fun day and Michael had a very Happy Birthday. We are so happy he's our Dad and Hubby! I love him for all he does for our family. More to come from our fun vacation--hiking, balloons, and guns ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment