Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Highlight Reel

Don't you just wish sometimes you could capture your life like a sports "Highlight Reel"  Think about how nice it would be to see short little excerpts from your week reminding you to be thankful for life's little blessings.  Here's mine that I've been replaying in my mind today . . .
* Getting to listen to the talks in Sacrament
* Great workouts at the gym
* Staying up late to watch Tinkerbell
* Carpools
* Michael only working 3 days
* Playing at the park
* Kids cleaning up Dog poop
* Haley and Hunter both getting goals at soccer
* Sleeping in
* Sitting with Michael on a blanket watching all the kids play
* Pizza Night
* Watching Hayden using a spoon
* Listening to the Prophet at the Relief Society broadcast
* Visiting with good friends
* Having quiet time while Michael takes kids shopping
* Trying a new restaurant and ordering DESSERT
* Grocery shopping all by myself

These are just a few of my blessings from the week, I know that I have to many to list.  There is such wonderful things that happen everyday that I'm trying to appreciate more.

1 comment:

cbess said...

I loved the going to the grocerie store by myself one! I remember that was one of the best! Now I hate going to the grocerie store alone.( I hate going to the grocerie store period.) ha ha I just relized I forgot your Birthday what a horrible aunt! sorry hope it was a good one. love ya



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com