Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trouble

This kid is pure trouble! He's cute, mischievous, and everyone in the family does what he wants when he wants it done!
I clean up this mess at LEAST twice a day. It's his favorite cupboard to unload. This is his favorite blanket and doesn't sleep well without it.
He's loving the sandbox, and ends up throwing it all over the yard. Or he loads up the trucks and pushes them around.

2 comments:

Cori White said...

he is so cute and growing so fast :)

Tandy said...

It makes me soooo tired just reading your blog! You are a SUPERMOM... literally! :) And how is it possible that you get in 4 days at the gym? I hate the gym, but even if I didn't, that is one thing that I cannot figure out... how to get it into my schedule, that is!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com