Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Tree Hunt

I'm  glad to say we survived Thanksgiving this year.  It was COLD.  Thanksgiving morning in Panguitch it was 21 below!!  Us wimpy desert rats are NOT used to temps that low!  It made for a fun trip of staying inside, playing uno, and lots of yummy food.  Dinner was pure perfection down to the rolls.  Fortunately my Mom accidentally quadrupled the batch and the entire family was glad she did!  It was just my parents, brother David and his family on Thanksgiving Day.  Marc, Cameron, and families joined us on Friday night for our annual Tree Hunt.  Saturday was perfect weather for playing in the snow and cutting down the tree.  We headed up by Tropic Reservoir and found a great hill to sled and lots of big beautiful trees.  It is the highlight of our trip each year!  I love being up in the mountains with the kids and just having fun!
Amazing!  Everyone's smiling ;)

Daddy's Boy

Cheese--he thought it was fun to say

Marc, Hollie, Paisley, and Bryson


Cameron, Jessica, and Parker

Grandpa and Grandma Henrie
Here's a few miscellaneous pictures of our crew.  Grandpa in the truck with the little ones of course and Jessica pulling all the kids on the sled--what a good sport!

Pretty in Pink!
Now if we can just get the tree decorated we'll be all set :)   Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like fun and I love the pictures!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com