Rain, Rain, go away. Come Back another day--or maybe not. The kids had fun playing in the rain, Hunter thought it was preatty cool! It was actually cold enough that we had to put on warm clothes. It was 100 degrees the other day. We found a few fun indoor things to do to--Michael joined in on painting. I think he had a better time than the kids did.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I know the weather was crazy last week huh? I am pretty sure that me and clint have to work that day but I am not 100% sure of it. I will let you know for sure asap but probably we can't come. Heather's phone number is 435-896-3273.
oh yeah my phone number is 702-622-2525 and clint's is 702-622-0306 sorry if forgot and what is your guys phone number I dont think we have it either.
Your blog it looking so cute! I love all of the pictures! I finally got around to adding you to my blog. Wade switched our e-mail around and I lost all of my contacts, but I just remebered I had our bunco sheet with everyone's e-mail, so I added you on their so you can get back in. Sorry it's taken so long!
ok its official I will be there on sunday i'm excited to see you guys again.
Post a Comment