Classes at the rec center just ended. I must say it is quite a relief, we were spending 3 days a week there. Haley and Hunter had a class at the same time one day a week so there was a lot of running back and forth. They both enjoyed their classes though. Hunter took one called "Everything I need to Know." Each class they learned a new color and number. The end product was a flower with all the colors and numbers. He loved most of the class except for singing songs. That is one funny thing about Hunter--he cries when you sing. At church, school, or in the car his eyes well up with tears and he cries the entire song. It is bizarre, but funny.

Here's Haley in her Hip Hop class. She loved it and the routine they learned was so cute. If you ask her the whole class was shaking your booty. They also learned how to do the worm, which is basically kids floping around on a mat. Tooo cute!

Since the kids were done and we decided to let them take the summer off I decieded it was my turn. I'm now taking a Cardio Kick Boxing class. It is so hard, but there is something theraputic about punching that bag! Michael would agree, I've been in a better mood since it started, I can now take my frustrations out on the bag instead of HIM!
2 comments:
I love that Haley was in hip hop.. That's awesome! Good for you for doing your own class, and good for Michael for supporting you in it! I think I should join one myself.. Lots of pent up frustration after working all day! :)
p.s. For the first time since I think I was ten, I'm actually really excited to go to the family reunion. It's funny how priorities change isn't? Can't wait to visit with you more there! :)
Post a Comment