Friday, August 29, 2008

Here we go again . . .

We just had practice the other night with Haley's new soccer team. They are the "Ladybugs." We didn't know it was an all girl team until we got to practice, but with a name like the Ladybugs I guess it's a good thing. It is so fun to watch them play and their coach was great and knows how to make it fun. Games will be fun I'm sure. After practice we played on the playground which of course was Hunter's favorie part. Haley did something funny though--she called Hunter "Sweet Cheeks". I have no idea where she heard this and she has never said it before, but it hit my funny bone and I laughed so hard! Kids are just sponges and pick up everything! This week I also got Harmon into a Dermatologist and YEAH his cheeks are cleared up. I hit my breaking point when he woke up the other morning with dried blood on his PJ's and all over his face. Plus it was infected again so we have to more antibiotics. I feel so bad for him--ecsema stinks!! Anyway we have it down due to full strength Cortizone, but the trick will be keeping it gone. I'm just happy to see him not wanting to scratch his face to death!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com