Thanks Everyone for the comments on Harmon's eczema!!! I'm in the process of trying some different things suggested. I didn't realize so many babies had it like this, I'm glad I'm not alone!!
Memory Tag...You're IT!
My friend Sally did this on her blog and I've seen a few others, I thought it would be interesting to see what was out there about me.
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
4 comments:
Well I just read your comment on my blog and it started the memories a flowin'. Remember when we took State!!!!! That was awesome! I remember crying like a baby with you about it. Funny, now that I think back I wonder why I was so emotional.
Oh yeah, and when we went to the Dan Seals concert in Richfield. I seem to remember climbing out of the window of your van or something crazy like that although I can't remember why.
Finally there were the post mission days. We were on the same schedule for speaking in all of the wards in the stake and I think we did a primary sharing time too. It was like we were companions. I remember being with you and when one of us would leave a room the other would naturally follow. We were such geeks! I love that we got to share that experience together. I needed you! I love ya!
Well, obviously I have quite a few memories of you, but there are a few that stick out. You had the Nelson Twins poster up in your room in Richfield.. So 80's butt rock!
Another memory that comes to mind, was at David's baptism ( making me like 6ish) and you and the other girl cousins "pretended" to pierce my ears. I was SO bummed when I found out that it was just clip ons, and that I had to wait until I was 8 to really get them pierced. You guys were always so cute to play and entertain me when I was younger (even though, I'm sure it was annoying sometimes)
Oh, yes.. One more. Remember when the ranch had serious mouse problems, and you and Jodie slept in the car because you saw one the previous night.. Funny! :)
hey everyone wanna know more about tiffany cornell and tamie mostly tiffany's life check out tctchristensen.blogspot.com
Two words Toilet papering and the police...Heather
Post a Comment