Monday, August 18, 2008

Royalty

Bet you didn't know our family is made up of Royalty!?

Haley is the PRINCESS of PRETEND--Today she let me know that she has 100 babies in her belly and that she is the best Mom to her Haley Baby (Cabbage Patch Doll). She is going to grow up to be a true Princess and her Prince is named Earl. Where does she come up with these things? Oh and she wants to be Hannah Montana for Halloween.

Hunter is the KING of the THRONE (the porcelain one)--Potty training was no problem for him! In a week I think we've only had one accident and that's because I made him wait for me. We started bribing with little stickers and that's all it took. For #2 he got a few M&M's--so he would go as many times a day as he could, but I don't care it worked!

Harmon is the PRINCE of POWER NAPS--the little stinker doesn't like to nap for more than 20 minutes, unless he's being held of course. I run in a mad rush to get things done during those breaks. I love holding sleeping babies though so I don't mind holding him while he sleeps. I can't complain though because he usually sleeps thru the night. He also serves as our court Jestor--he's always smiling and making us laugh.

Michael is the KING of the WORLD--Well my world at least. I think he is the greatest even though I know I'm a ROYAL PAIN most of the time. We enjoy playing Risk and he is literly the King of the World when we play. Global domination is the only way to play for him! :)

As for me I've been called an Ice Queen and a Drama Queen, but luckily neither titles have stuck, so I'm happy just to be the Mom of this little royal family and I guess that makes me Queen of my own castle!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Cute! You are so creative. Hey I am so jealous that you have a "king of the throne".

ShaLayne said...

Haley has quite the imagination. She is so cute!! That's great Hunter was easy to potty train. I hope things go that smooth with Logan. Call me, and I'll hold Harmon so you can get something done.

i said...

What a cute post! I was royally entertained!

Danielle said...

Cute posting!

Danielle said...

Cute posting!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com