Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I've come to the conclusion that Halloween is detrimental to my health! Candy, Candy, and more CANDY. We had the Trunk or Treat then Trick or Treating on Halloween as well. We also had 1 1/2 bags of candy left over. The kids are of course in heaven, but I think a bribe is coming and I'm going to attempt to get them to trade candy for toys. The fun of Halloween is just dressing up. It is a blast to watch the kids get excited about putting on their costumes and acting the part. Michael took the kids thru the neighborhood and I stayed home handing out candy, they had fun being with just Dad. Hunter didn't last to long, he's still recovering from the little bug he had. They really just enjoyed being at home and handing out candy. We ended the night by ordering a pizza and cuddling on the couch. It was fun and they can't wait until next year!

My Crime Fighters. Michael has his Green Lantern shirt on.
I wish I had one of him in his uniform.
Our Pumpkins,Michael and I had more fun than the kids did.

4 comments:

Thao said...

Wow! A whole family of super heroes! So very cute. But wait, you forgot one... who you may ask? Why, Super Mom, of course! Any mother of 3 is, without a doubt, a super mom! :-)

Lara said...

Fun! I personally hate trunk or treats because my kids end up with too much candy and then I eat too much candy! You may think I am totally stupid (it's kind of true), but how do you write words on your pictures?

Dave and Kristin said...

I love the costumes! Your kids look adoreable! I know what you mean about the candy thing. Ugh, I have a belly ache from all of Gracie's. I've had way more than her.

Danielle said...

I can't believe you are abck in Cub Scouts! Cute background, it looks familiar.....



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com