So why do you ask am I bringing this up? Last Saturday Michael spent the day cleaning out the garage and reorganizing some stuff. The floor needed to be cleaned as well. The garage floor is something he did and worked hard at so it drives him crazy to see it dirty. He finished the garage and I thought he was coming in for the evening--it was dark already. He never came in so I went to check on him and what did I find him doing? Mopping our driveway. Yes I did say Mopping the driveway. He recently stained the concrete and put a protecting topcoat on the stain. I guess it was looking a little dirty from the water in the garage so he continued his cleaning on down to the street. I can't help but laugh at him for this, but it's great that he is such a perfectionist because I am just the opposite. I guess that's why we get along so well. Opposites attract--I love him so much for his funny little quirks!
5 comments:
That is sooooo hilarious!!! Chris would never even pick a mop if someone paid him too...funny!
too bad you didn't get a pic of that... i bet it was so funny. did he have a rolling mop bucket and all???j/k :)
There is a trick to painting stripes. I wish I would have known about your project so I could have shared it earlier...but for future reference: After you tape off the stripes, paint a thin coat of clear paint, like glaze, along the tape lines so the clear glaze is all that bleeds under. Because on textured walls it's impossible to no have a little paint seep through. Then when that's dry you paint your color and there should be NO touch-ups required. :) Your project looks really cool. And I can totally imagine your husband out there mopping the driveway. Wonder what the neighbors were thinking. That's awesome! Lol.
we all love michael for his quirks :)
ya he is very picky... back in the day it would take him FOREVER to get ready to all go hang out. his outfit had to be perfect and his hair just right. he cracks me up. im glad he can carry this pickiness to your advantages and put it to good use. i love a clean driveway and garage floor. so anytime yall want to come to AZ feel free :)
That is funny! My husband is great, but he is not a cleaner or a perfectionist. When the bathroom counter gets a little dirty, I have seen him actually wet toilet paper and wipe it off. He has no idea what he is doing.
Post a Comment