Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All I want for Christmas is . . . .

All I Want for Christmas is . . . .


Haley wants a Barbie House with an "Elebater" (Elevator)




Hunter wants a Batman Batcave

Harmon is happy with wrapping paper . . . but, he got some fun toys anyway!


Mom and Dad just want to see their kids happy--and our Christmas wish was fulfilled. It is always fun to watch their faces light up when they open something and get really excited! Michael was excited to get some clothes, equipment for T-Ball, and a few movies. I was thrilled with the clothes Michael picked out, a watch, and my hard surface floor cleaner. Yes, I couldn't wait to try it out! (It worked great on our tile--the floor actually felt clean!) My last present was a few days late--Harmon's front teeth finally came thru--he has been miserable!



2 comments:

Marylin said...

Fun!! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! Harmon is getting so big and he is such a cute boy!

Shannon said...

HOLY CROW! We bought the same Barbie house for Jordyn and Jillian NO LIE! AND Johnston got that same batman toy for his birthday. Great minds think alike!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com