We've been trying to get our Christmas Shopping done early this year, but I got one gift I couldn't wait for until Christmas. We finally broke down and got a bigger vehicle.
Yeah!! No more shoving
3 car seats into the back of our little Camry. It's a 2008 Suburban. It had a few miles on it, but it is brand new to us. Michael picked it up in Cedar City on Thursday and I admit I drove it around the block at 11:00 that night. Car pooling to pre-school on Friday was much easier and I didn't have to move a single car seat. Santa was very good to us this year--I guess I better not expect much under the tree.

4 comments:
Aren't suburbans nice? I couldn't live without ours. Congrats on the new car.
Merry Christmas to you! That is such a fun present.
Wow! You are a lucky girl! And I still dress all my boys the same, I love it!
LOVE IT!!!!!!
Post a Comment