So I'm sure everyone knows now that we had SNOW in Las Vegas. We were planning on a storm then got really excited when it started dumping at noon and continued the rest of the day! Haley was so excited and couldn't wait to get out to play. It took some convincing to get Hunter out, he prefers to be warm and cuddled in a blanket. Once he experienced making a snowman and dumping snow on Dad he loved it and was the last one to come in. The best thing about the storm is----we have NOWHERE to go tomorrow. We get to stay home and just enjoy our family time. I love that snowed in feeling and it's supposed to keep coming, so we'll just relax and put on some more hot chocolate. We had about 8 inches last time we checked.


7 comments:
Now that's Crazy!!! Snow in Vegas?
Holy Cow! That is A LOT of snow for Vegas. I am glad you have been able to enjoy it. Your family will probably always remember this Christmas. Good thing you got your suburban to get around in:)
My Wife is obviously delirious from the snow---or got hit in the head too many times in the head with snow balls------ Alleen--WE LIVE IN HENDERSON-----I know it's a little thing but hey we recieved the most snow---(8")--- Vegas only got 4"-5"
i cant even believe that its that snowy there... all these years i lived in vegas i never saw that... have fun and stay warm
Great snow pictures! Quite crazy that Henderson got that much snow!
Fun pictures!! I'm surprised you received that much snow. I'm missing the snow. We had freezing rain when you were snowed upon. Did you experience that on your mission? By the way - Louisville is our temple. I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!
That is so fun! When I was about 12 or so (before I moved to Utah) it snowed in California. It was so exciting because it had never snowed there in my life before. All of us kids were so happy and we built a big snowman by scooping up as much snow into buckets as we could and dumping it in piles (it obviously didn't snow as much or as long there as it did for you guys in Vegas though). Ohhh... Good times! :)
Post a Comment