Saturday, December 6, 2008

Time Flies!

I can't believe that Harmon is eight months already. Time has flown by so fast. I had to do a post about my cute little baby, because I feel like he gets looked over so much. He is such a good baby! He sleeps thru the night and has for a while, he's happy and it doesn't take much to make him smile. Actually all you have to do is look at him and he has a grin that stretches ear to ear. He just got his first two teeth over the last couple weeks and is so close to crawling. He just scoots backwards and rolls to get where he needs to go. His favorite toy is the wipes box, it will entertain him forever and of course he loves his brother and sister. They are both so sweet with him and he loves when they play with him. Christmas will be fun this year, I think he'll be happy with just some wrapping paper, but I'm sure Santa will get a thing or two for him. I am just so thankful to have Harmon in our family, he is truly a joy to have around!

I've been wanting to do the matching clothes for a while and I finally got the boys a few shirts, so I apologize now for all the pictures to come. I think it is so fun to dress them up the same!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That smile of his just makes my heart melt!

Trisha said...

I love the matching clothes. Those are two handsome boys you have. Too bad they are just about 30 years older. ha ha



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com