So Friday is Hunter's Birthday so of course I HAVE to Blog about what a wonderful kid he is! He really is a wonderful kid, well . . . . MOST of the time :o) He was born on January 30, 2006 at Valley Hospital at about 8:00 in the morning. I was induced that morning and labor only lasted about 2 1/2 hours, not even enough time for the epidural to take hold. We were so excited to get our cute little boy here and we've had fun with him ever since.
What do we love about Hunter . . .
*His smile
*When he doesn't know what to say he tells you "I Wuv You"
*He says "OHH Tay"
*He's hilarious without even knowing it
*He gets excited about the craziest things
*He LOVES his sister and brother and always wants them to be happy
*He'd eat Peanut Butter and Jelly for every meal
*When he thinks he folds his arms and taps his chin deep in thought
*He wants a Monster Truck party and wants his sisters friends to come to his party (Monster Truck party supplies were like 80% off--I really love that!!)
*He loves to read stories
*He loves to cuddle
*He hates it when his hands are dirty
*He likes to be Mom's helper and wash windows or empty the dishwasher
The list could go on and on! We LOVE you Hunter!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


2 comments:
Hunter's gonna be THREE?!!! Wow, time flies Alleen. That's crazy. It seems like just yesterday we were put in the primary presidency and you told us you were pregnant with him. Happy Birthday Hunter!!!! -On Friday, of course. :) Would you believe Corey is going to be 18 in less than two weeks?! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm OLD!
happy bday hunter.. case's bday is on thu.. he will be 2.. have a fun bday!
Post a Comment