Monday, April 6, 2009

The Big "ONE"

My Baby is one-year-old. I can't believe how fast the last year has gone! Harmon has been so fun to have around even though he has a temper like you wouldn't believe. His cuteness totally makes up for it. He is so close to walking, he could do it if he wanted to, but crawling is so much faster! We're still dealing with his red cheeks, but it's better than it used to be.
To celebrate his birthday we were lucky enough to stay home and watch conference, play, and have a yummy dinner. Steak, potatoes, corn, and watermelon. Okay the dinner was more for Mom and Dad, but Harmon found he loves watermelon and loves chewing on corn cobs. He got some fun presents from his brother and sister. Hunter insisted on getting him shoes and Haley picked out a pop up toy. We got him a little Micky Mouse airplane walker and he pushes it all over the house. The first birthday wouldn't be complete without some cake to smoosh around. Harmon wasn't a big fan of the cake, but loved the ice cream (Just like his Mom). Happy Birthday Harmon! We LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday!

ShaLayne said...

What a fun day. Happy Birthday Harmon!! I can't believe he is one already.

Marylin said...

Time goes by too fast!! I can't believe our boys are 1, weren't we just pregnant!!?? Happy Birthday!!

kate said...

Wow!! What a cutie! Happy Birthday little guy! ;0



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com