
Happy Easter Everyone! We had a wonderful weekend up in Utah. Why we head to the cold instead of staying home where it's warm is beyond me, but it is so fun to be with family. Friday morning we painted eggs, which is always fun then headed off to Coral Pink Sand Dunes with my brother Troy, Cameron, and their families. It was a little cold, but still tons of fun! The kids all loved the sand and I think we brought a lot of it home with us. Troy made a dutch oven dinner and we had the 4-wheelers so it was fun all around! I of course forgot my camera so I don't have a single picture, I'm sad I forgot it because there were some great picture opportunities. Saturday the guys headed to Salt Lake for a Jazz game and us girls got to stay home and hang out. We got a babysitter and went out to lunch. It was fun to visit with my Mom and Sister-in-Laws, we don't get to do that very often without kids and hubbys. I'm really lucky to be so close with them and we had a great time! We finished the evening with a few movies and stuffing Easter eggs for the next day. We ate our fair share of candy that night which was a fun way to end the day.
4 comments:
cute cute kids! looks like you had lots of fun in Utah!
What a fun Easter! Your family is darling! When you mentioned the Coral Pink Sand Dunes it brought back a lot of memories for me. I haven't been there since I was with you and I broke my arm. I loved those trips! We had so much fun! I need to go back there sometime. I guess it's been almost 20 years...holy cow I'm old!
I am so jealous that you went to the sand dunes! Sand dunes = Easter for me. We always had our egg hunts there. And you are crazy to leave your nice weather for the cold! I am glad you had fun:)
You guys looks so awesome. Haley is growing up so fast, my gosh she's a beauty! Glad to hear you got to spend Easter with family. With all the trek preparations, the Easter Bunny forgot our house. Ooooops. Thankfully grandma's house gets visited by the EB too or we would have had two really sad little girls on our hands. :)
Post a Comment