Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nelson Happenings


Haley got the game ball last week. Man was she excited! She had a great game and played really hard! I was most proud that she didn't fight about what position she was playing. First inning she was catcher and she HATES being the catcher. She just can't move in all that equipment, but she did it and did a great job. She also got some great hits and I don't think I've ever seen her run that hard.
Hunter also had his first soccer game this weekend. It started out great and he was so excited to be there, but then the game started and he was DONE! I think taking him to soccer is the most frustrating thing I have ever done! He is always so excited, then he suddenly decides that everything is tragic and hangs his head to pout. I've decided that 3-year olds are NOT meant for organized sports. He's not the only one on the team having a fit, and I'm sure they all feed off of each other. We'll keep going and trying to get him involved, maybe the next game will be better. He does look cute in his uniform though! Before the Game . . . .
Start of Game . . . .

Just before half time :)

Other news is that it's SPRINKLER WEATHER!!! We got the "Waterpiller" out yesterday and the kids had fun in the backyard. They were soooo excited!

3 comments:

Britney said...

Alleen,
Hey I've been out of the blog world for awhile so I just read about your exciting news! That's awesome! August had just turned 5 when the twins were born so I can sort of relate. Haley will be such a big help though I'm sure. Now you and Haley will have all brothers in common. :) Your kids are getting so grown up and dang cute! Miss you!
Britney

Cori White said...

yeah for haley. im sure mike was just as excited as she was. look at those smiles.
too cute with hunter and the uniform. i agree. 3 year olds cant play organized anything.

Rebekah said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! We are getting ready to start trying again too. Looking forward to another little one although we don't know why we have waited so long. :)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com