Thursday, May 21, 2009
Can't help it . . .
Okay so I have way more going on in my life to post about than this, but I must say--I am so glad Kris Allen won American Idol. I unlike many people was not an Adam Lambert fan. I found him very annoying. Everything from his earrings to his nail polish to his skinny jeans. Most of all was his screaming. He has a TON of talent, but when he belts a song and goes up to the high notes, it sounds like he's just screaming. I much prefer a softer sound that Kris had. I was really surprised by the outcome, but really happy for Kris he deserved to win. Anyway, I got that out of my system and my next post will be about something more exciting like Haley graduating from Pre-School (Hey it's exciting to me!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen! I was so suprised but VERY GLAD that Kris won. I voted about 20 times for him even though I don't normally vote.
I agree! Adam Lambert was toooo dark for me (plus everything else that you mentioned) - we were cheering for Kris Allen. I liked Kris Allen's songs and voice. Have a great weekend!
My thoughts exactly!
Post a Comment