Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our weekend camping trip

So Friday night we decided to pack up and go camping.
Okay, so you may notice the grill, and the grass, and I'm sure you're wondering what the kids are watching. Our camping trek took us to the wilds of---our backyard. I think it was my way of camping, we watched movies, cuddled, and ate hot dogs. We lasted outside until about 11:00-Haley was crying because she had an ear ache and there was some lightning and thunder that made us question our decision. We got everything in the house just as the rain started. It never rains in Vegas-just our luck. Hunter was very disappointed so up the tent went in the living room and he had his own little campout in the tent. I enjoyed sleeping in my bed and so did Haley. The kids had fun while it lasted and Hunter especially can't wait until next time.

6 comments:

Cori White said...

those are the best kind of campouts.. have the fun then mom gets to go inside :)
the kids dont seem to mind either

Lara said...

I love that idea, although I am pretty sure I would end up in my bed too!

Anonymous said...

Camping in the back yard with the bbq is my kind of camping. :) Sounds like you guys had a good time. I wont do that anytime soon simply because I am a wimp with this humidity we have.
Haley is growing up! Can you believe our kidos are starting Kindergarten this fall? I'm not sure if I am ready for it.

Unknown said...

sounds like you are ready to come camping in the Tetons now.

ShaLayne said...

How fun!! How funny, we did a campout the same night. Although just the kids slept in the tent. Great minds think alike!!

cbess said...

This sound like my kind of camping. Hey I need to communicate with you about the k diamond blog will you please go on and my e-mail is posted for my work will you please email me. I do not have your email and heaven forbid we could pick up the phone and talk or even text! ha ha Love ya Aunt Cleola



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com