So we just hit our 8 year Anniversary. It's been a great 8 years with lots of ups and downs, it's crazy to think about all that has happening in those 8 years we moved 2 times, 4 kids, 1 dog, 2 vehicles, many pounds (I won't say how many :), lots of fun vacations--Boston, Disneyland, and Countless trips to Utah. I wouldn't trade a minute for anything. We have a wonderful life together and 4 of the most beautiful kids on the planet! I'm so glad our friends Jeremy and ShaLayne set us up! Blind dates do work sometimes. We dated for about 10 months before we were married in the St. George Temple. I'm so thankful that Michael has put up with me for this long, I'm sure it hasn't been easy. Can't wait for the next 8 years and the ups and downs that will come with it! I LOVE you Michael!
2 comments:
Congratulations!! I love your wedding picture - very pretty. You guys do have beautiful children. T and I are celebrating our 7th this month - it feels like yesterday.
Congrats Alleen! I think you look the same:)
Post a Comment