Thursday, December 3, 2009

Turkey Day

We had an awesome Thanksgiving this year. We headed to Panguitch and the WHOLE Henrie family was there. My parents house seems to get smaller each time we get together. There are 13 grand kids and all but 2 are mobile and running wild. It is pure heaven for my kids and they look forward to seeing their cousins as much as they can. My mom pulled off a wonderful dinner and we were stuffed to the brim for about 3 days! It was a wonderful day to reflect on all that I'm thankful for . . . 4 happy kids, a healthy family, a home to live in, a steady income, family who loves us, the gospel, my freedom, my wonderful husband, good food, and having the time to enjoy it all! The list could go on and on, I feel so blessed for all I have!
David Getting ready to FEAST!Troy, Brit, Jodi, Ty and Cam . . . Mmm Mmm Good!Marc and Dad carving the TurkeyA few of the Grandkids waithing patiently. Hunter, Bryson, Konner, Mallory,Haley, and DJAfter Dinner we headed out for a little football game. The kids had a blast and luckily the sun was shining. It was a ton of fun!Haley running for a touchdown.I think Haley is at the bottom of this pile.

1 comment:

Lara said...

It is fun to see pictures of your family! I got my stockings at Pottery Barn Kids. I am not sure, but they were on sale, plus free personalization (names). I thought it was a great deal, you should check it out. Good luck!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com