- Frozen Kit Kats
- Olive Garden (when I was working I could eat lunch there daily)
- Vanilla Coke with Popcorn (Every Sunday Night)
- Sonic Strawberry Limeade Chiller (Yummy)
- Everything covered in cheese
- Crushed Ice
- Diet Coke (still addicted!!!!!)
- Maple Bars (Ooooo that sounds good right now)
- Andy Capp Cheese Fries (at the ball park)
You may notice that all my addictions are of the food variety. Why can't I get addicted to working out and eating fruits and veggies? Well last week I discovered a way to curve my eating addictions. I just need to occupy my hands so that I'm not eating (especially at night when I'm alone), so I purchased Super Mario Brothers for the Wii last week with my Mothers Day Money. Now I understand what a true addiction is. I start playing and I can't put the remote down! I feel like I'm 12 again and sneak to stay up late trying to pass off one more level. My eyes burn and my hands ache, but I just HAVE to play one more game. Pathetic, I know! The funny thing is that my kids beg me to play so they can watch and get so mad when I can't beat a level. I think they are as addicted as I am. I promise I don't normally sit around playing video games, it's actually quite rare I play at all, but yes I'm hooked! 
Next I'm going to try to refocus my addictions to reading the scriptures and exercise. Maybe one of these days it will stick and I just won't be able to get enough! Please if you read this and also suffer from addictions of various nature---PLEASE don't hesitate to share. You're not alone. :)
6 comments:
Hey! I've read your blog for a while, and decided to finally comment!
Im addicted to bejeweled on facebook!! I cant handle other people having a higher score than me! Its horrible!!
You're so funny! I'm with you on the food addictions! Especially Diet Coke. I was so hooked on Mario Brothers as a kid. I'm sure the same thing would happen to me if I started playing it again. Well, good luck with your addictions I'm off to try the strawberry limeade chiller...thanks a lot!
ugh...I so hear you on this post!
mine?
you name it...i have probably been there:)
Mmmmm, maple bars. I could eat one of those everyday! I enjoy playing video games with my kids as well. One time we got a pac-man game that was awesome, I couldn't stop playing it. And I still love playing mario kart with my kids, they love it too. I don't think you have any problems with addictions!:) Just a really great life.
I am addicted to Chocolate Twizzlers and to finding every contest/giveaway possible online. So bad...but what else can you do when you don't have any money to spend and noshopping away from home, being a 1 car family (husband has car from 7am - 8pm)?! :)
I have already won 2 giveaways so far...a FREE Scentsy Warmer & bar and also from Downeast a pair of Rock Star Jeans, top and jewelry. Yay ME! :)
Oh my! I am right there with you. I get addicted to ALOT of things. My main addiction right now is my Blackberry (or should I say Blackberry'S) I have a personal one and a work one. I am constantly checking FaceBook and Blogs on it. I wish I could get addicted to reading my Bible and exercise also! Maybe we can help each other! ;)
Post a Comment