Our end of the season party was a huge success! Our friends the Leavitts donated their awesome pool and we enjoyed some swimming, pizza, and trophies of course. I LOVED the trophies this year, it's a glove so they can show off their game ball. The kids were so excited, Michael talked about each kid and why he enjoyed coaching them. You could see the joy in each of their faces as they were brought up. We had some FUN kids this year!
Here's Haley with her trophy. She's the only girl on the team, but it didn't matter--she can totally hang with the boys!
Coach made sure to get a big hug from Haley. He's such a proud Dad!
5 comments:
That baseball looks like serious stuff! It is fun to be involved at a lot of work as well. Kirk has coached the kids a couple of times in basketball and it is fun to see the interaction. You have a very cute family!
How Fun!! I'm glad you had a good season... :)
What a fun family thing to be involved in! It reminds me of when my two younger siblings were playing baseball! I always loved watching them play! I love that Michael was the coach!! Ya know since I am in town for the next it we should have a little Christy Meadows Reunion :)
It is fun to see your family...glad you posted on face book:)
Holly
It is fun to see your family...glad you posted on face book:)
Holly
Post a Comment