So Hayden has been getting around for a month or so now, but I'm in total denial. I know he's my baby and I'm not so eager to see him reach those milestones that I was so exciting for with all the other kids. My babies are just growing up so fast! Hayden is a pure joy to have around, he is such a happy little guy and deals very well with getting beat up on by his siblings. He is much happier now that he can get around and reach everyone else's toys. I do have to laugh though--his crawl is rather lazy. He has the army man crawl down. He'll get up on his knees then decide it's easier to scoot along on his stomach. I'm not sure which is worse. Holy knees or seeing how dirty his clothes get from the floor that I thought was clean. Anyway, my baby is growing up and I'm sad. He'll be walking, talking, and heading off to school before we know it!
Pardon the naked baby pic, but what kid isn't happier with no clothes?
this is a very rare sight, he never just falls asleep on his own. I was vacuuming and it just zonked him right out.

Look at that grin, he has Mom wrapped around his little finger!
1 comment:
Really Alleen, you have the cutest kids! :)
Post a Comment