Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Henrie Family Reunion
We just had our annual Henrie Family Reunion and it was so fun! It was great to visit with all the cousins that I hadn't seen in a while. I also hadn't spent any time at the Ranch for a while so it was nice to be there and relax a little. The kids were in heaven with all the freedom. They love playing with their cousins and getting dirty. To end the reunion everybody went to the Balloon Festival in Panguitch. We look forward to going every year. They do a glow in the evening--that's where all the balloons line up down main street and light up at the same time. It is a great time to see old friends and visit. Hunter didn't like the Balloons very much, all that roaring fire scared him. That explains why all the pictures of him have him covering his ears. Overall it was a great weekend!! I always look forward to spending time with family, we are truly blessed to be surrounded by so many people who love us!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alleen...I am not kidding...you are absolutely beautiful, I think you are even hotter than back in high school...
Post a Comment