Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Lonely
This week has been so strange! After visiting Panguitch last weekend Michael, Harmon, and I headed home. Yep, no Haley and Hunter. They spent a few days with Grandma and Grandpa--getting spoiled, staying up late, and eating junk. Needless to say they have been in heaven and don't want to come home very bad. They are going to have to though--I miss them terribly. It's funny most days I wish I could just have a little break, but when I actually get one I can't handle the lonliness. I had the hardest time leaving them--I cried for about 20 minutes after saying goodbye. I will say it has been so nice to have some alone time with Harmon. The poor kid never gets any attention, but the past few days he has been smothered with my attention. He is such a good baby, but I think he missed his big brother and sister to. He isn't used to having the house this quiet. In the end I think having a little break from kids makes me a better mom, because I realize how much I love them and need them around! Michael missed them horribly to, he actually wanted to go get them a day early. It's only been 3 days, but I guess that's all it takes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can totally relate to that one! I LOVE having my kids around even though I complain about needing a break. Good luck! Cute pictures from your family reunion, I wish you were all still in Richfield so I could see you more:)
I feel the same way...I love being with my kids and doing things with them. Life is all about the kids and when they are gone, I feel empty.
You are such a great Mom! I bet it's hard to be without them! The glow looked awesome by the way. I'm wishing that I would've stayed to see it! Maybe next year! :)
Post a Comment