Saturday, July 12, 2008

Soccer Mom


It's official I'm a soccer Mom!! Haley just had her first Soccor game today and her team won! They call themselves the Tigers and they are so fun to watch. Haley did a lot of standing around. She isn't to aggressive when it comes to getting in there and kicking the ball, but she had a great time. Michael and I felt kind of bad telling her it was okay if she kicked the other team, but she is just to nice for that! We lucked out for her first game and the weather was perfect. It was overcast and almost rained, but that just made it very enjoyable! I'm actually excited to be considered a soccer Mom, I guess I just need a mini-van and some mom clothes like capri's and gym shoes or Mom pants where the waist is up to your chest. :)

6 comments:

kate said...

Come on.. You totally know that you want to wear "Mom Jeans" they are only the kewlest! :) She's a darling soccer player. I can't believe that she's old enough to do so.

So, what happened to all the cousins joining us in the blogging world? I'm highly disappointed! ;0

On a sadder note, sorry to hear about your Grandma.. I hope all goes with the funeral for you guys.

i said...

Awe...so cute! I love the picture. I've afraid to start the whole kid's sports adventure, but pics like that might make it worth it!

Lara said...

What a cute little girl you have!

The Finks said...

YOu will have to let us know on the other games so we can come and laugh with you:)

Cori White said...

Oh my.. how big Haley is getting. Love your blog.. its fun to look at.. tell everyone hi there and give your kiddos hugs for us!!
Love the Whites in AZ

Shannon said...

I cannot believe how big the kids are and cute too! She is so adorable and makes me remember when Jessica, Jeana and Jillian started soccer. You will be a great soccer mom just keep up your wonderful attitude. BTW when are we (meaning Harris',Skinners', and Nelsons') doing a date night. Of course right now we do it on Tuesday nights with Robs schedule but we MISS YOU GUYS!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com