Sunday, August 31, 2008

A first for Haley

My little girl is growing up. Haley had to give her very first talk in Primary today. She did a great job! Maybe she'll grow up to be a public speaker because she wasn't the slightest bit nervous. I was for sure that she'd chicken out when it was time to get up in front of everyone, but she just got up and did a wonderful job. I was so proud of her it brought a tear to my eye. The only problem is that her talk was on Baptism and after talking about it all week she has decided she doesn't want to be baptized. The thought of going under the water is just to scary. I told her we'd talk about it in a few years. I hope she changes her mind!

I've included a few fun pictures we've taken this week. I'll just title them precious moments--Haley & Hunter teaching Harmon to Clap, Best Buds-they play so well together, and Harmon before and after eczema treatment. It's so much better. The pictures don't show it to well.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I will never forget the first time all of my kids talked in primary, such a great experience! It is one of those proud parent moments.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com