Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Fun




Grandma and Pa Pa Henrie came for a visit this last weekend. They were on vacation and let us crash their fun. My kids get so excited to spend any amount of time with them. Saturday they took us out to Cheesecake Factory for dinner--YUM! Sunday they joined us at church and I made dinner afterwards. My Dad was shocked--he didn't think I could cook. Anytime anybody comes to visit us we go out just because it's something to do and there are so many good restaurants to choose from. I must say my roast and potatoes turned out great (thanks for making the gravy Mom)!!! Michael had to go back to work that night after 3 weeks off, he wasn't to excited about that and neither was I. I've missed him horribly this week and I know it is so hard on him going back. Monday we went to my parents hotel for some swimming fun, Haley and Hunter had a blast! Harmon enjoyed the water to, I think he is really a fish--he'd stay in all day! It was a fun few days and it's nice to have family with us on our turf, we can't wait for their next vacation!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my! I have been looking for you forever. How are you? Do you have a facebook or myspace account? Feel free to add my blog address so we can catch up.

http://simplytowers.blogspot.com

Rebekah(Biddison)Towers

Travis and Rhonda said...

Your kids are getting so big --and they're so cute. My boys were a fan of the boxer briefs too (they still are) and I also took lots of pictures of them while they were potty training. Congrats on getting a pool---so nice to have in the Vegas heat. Take care!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com