Monday, November 24, 2008
Congrats Mom
Just a big huge Congratulations to my Mom. She just got a new job with the County that she didn't think she'd get! I had total faith in her. She is the smartest most deserving person I know. I'm so thankful that I got my work ethic from her--although I appear VERY lazy when compared to all that she does. She is the best Mom, Grandma, and Friend. Besides her amazing work ethic I love her laugh. Everyone in my family will agree that it is the best when my Mom finds something funny and laughs until she cries and then laughs some more. She has so many talents I can't even begin to brag about all she does. I should have done this post last week when she celebrated her Birthday. I'm so grateful to have her in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You do have a great mom! Congrats to her!
You do have a great mom! Congrats to her!
Post a Comment