Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

I've decided I have a ton of really dumb things that I look forward to and that I'm totally addicted to.
1. Reality TV-- I love American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and the Biggest Loser. I was excited when The Bachelor finished so that Dancing with the Stars could start and there was Melissa from The Bachelor dancing.
2. Bedtime-- at least for my kids, because it means treat time for me. That's when I break out the ice cream and the good treats that are hidden and I don't have to share any of them.
3. Sleeping in--Thursday is my day! We don't normally have anywhere to go so I get to sleep in (at least until Harmon gets up at about 7:30)
4. Blogging--I look forward to reading everyone else's blogs! I'm not a Blog Stalker like I used to be, but I love checking in on friends.
5. Long Baths--It's my favorite way to relax at the end of the day, I don't do it as often as I like, but when I do it's Heaven!
I'm sure I have tons more, but I won't bore you with them. I love family time, but I love Me time to, and I realize that most of these things are purely selfish guilty pleasures.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I am so guilty of the reality tv thing. It is sad. Although it has been hard for me to really get into American Idol so far. But it is starting to pick up. And I have to say I usually love Dancing With the Stars, but I was a little disappointed with the first episode. We will have to see.

Dave and Kristin said...

I get wrapped up in the reality tv too. I couldn't stand watching Jason as the bachelor, but I still watched it every week. I have to say that it was worth it to see the ending. Talk about drama! I'm glad I'm not the only one with guilty pleasures!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com